This document details the process used by animal Husbandry technicians and Veterinary roles to create an Animal Treatment Report (ATR) in eRAM.
- Select ATR Staff under My Roles.
- Click Create ATR.
- Verify the defaults in the Report Date and Report By fields. If applicable, update the values.
- If applicable, enter the Clinical Number.
- Enter or select the Barcode.
Note If applicable, check the Barcode Missing or Multiple Barcodes box.
- Enter or Select the Current Building/Room.
- If applicable, enter Lab Contact Notes - Names, Phone Numbers.
- Enter values in the following fields:
- Rack Number
- Slot Number
- Red Acetate Number
- Check the applicable Room Health Status box(es).
- Check the applicable Observed Activity Level (Mentation) box(es).
- Check the applicable Observed Conditions box(es).
Note Depending on the Observed Conditions box(es) checked, the following fields may display:
- Date of Birth
- Located Aggressor/Move Notes
- Additional Observed Conditions Descriptions
- If applicable, check the applicable Treatment and Intervention box(es).
- If applicable, enter Treatments Performed Notes/Additional Comments.
- Click Finish.
- The ATR workspace page will display. Refer to Animal Treatment Record (ATR) Workspace for more information.
- Until the Veterinary staff records their first ATR visit, the creator of the ATR can edit it by using the Update Initial ATR activity.
Thursday, February 25, 2021