As a Call Queue member, you view the list of call queues you belong to and enable or disable the inbound calls routed from a specific call queue or all call queues.
Enable or Disable Calls from call queues
To enable/disable all calls from the call queues:
- Open the Zoom desktop client on your device.
- Sign in with SSO.
- Click your profile picture in the top-right corner.
- Follow one of these options based on your needs:
- Click Receive Queue Calls toggle.
Note: If you switch this toggle to on, and you previously set toggles to off for specific call queues, your previous configuration will take effect.
- To enable/disable calls from specific call queues: Click the toggles beside each call queue name to enable or disable call notifications from a specific call queue.
- To see a list of call queues you belong to, check your settings in the U-M Zoom web portal.
- This setting applies to the desktop client, mobile app, and desk phones and syncs across all these platforms.
- Admins can see this status, and force you to enable or disable inbound notification calls from your call queues.
- Members with PowerPack license ONLY can Select an Opt-out Reason (if it's enabled by the Call Queue Admin) when they disable calls from specific call queues.
For more options, see Zoom's Enabling or disabling calls from call queues.