If a new PI or key investigator is added to the project in an Award Change Request (ACR), the Sign ACR activity will be available on the ACR workspace. New investigators will receive an email notification of ACRs Awaiting Investigator Signature, or they can access the record from the ACRs Not Yet Signed By An Investigator list on the ACRs inbox tab. All newly added investigators, regardless of role, are required to sign using the Sign ACR activity.
Important Investigators must have submitted their annual disclosure in M-Inform before they can sign the ACR.
After each investigator signs the ACR , an email will be sent to the Primary Post Award Contact, Additional Post Award Contact, and the creator of the ACR informing them of the signature.
Role: PI & Project Team > Home workspace
If you are accessing the ACR from the Award Change Request ID link in a system email notification, go to step 3.
- Click the ACRs tab.
- Click the Name of the Action Request from the ACRs Not Yet Signed By An Investigator list.
The ACR workspace opens, and a workspace message alerts you that PI signatures are required.
- Click View Change Request.
- Review the information on the ACR Worksheet, and then click OK to return to the ACR workspace.
- Click the Sign ACR activity.
- Read the Outside Activities, Relationships, and Interests statement and answer the Yes/No question below.
Important A warning message will display alerting if you haven't signed your M-Inform disclosure within the last 365 days. Your M-Inform disclosure must be completed before you can complete this activity.
Note If Yes is selected, then enter the name and description.
- Answer Yes/No to International Engagements questions.
Note Additional required questions may display.
- Read the Attestation section.
- Check the box to electronically Sign the ACR.
- Click OK to complete your electronic signature.
You are returned to the ACR workspace. The Sign activity is recorded in the Recent Activity list.