The Sign Award Record activity allows the Principal Investigator (PI) and all U-M Investigators to sign the award record. Awards Documents Awaiting PI Signature and/or Award Record(s) Not Yet Signed by All Investigators will be listed on the Awards tab of the Home workspace. The activity will be available on the Award workspace if a new investigator is added at the time of award. After an investigator has signed, an email will be sent to the Primary Post Award Contact informing them of the change.
Role: PI & Project Team > My Home > Award Workspace
- Click the Sign Award Record activity.
- Select the applicable Outside Activities, Relationships, and Interests radio button.
Important A warning message will display alerting you if you haven't signed your M-Inform disclosure within the last 365 days. Your M-Inform disclosure must be completed before you can sign the award.
- If applicable, enter the name of the investigator, name of the outside entity or entities, and a brief description of the interest/relationship(s).
Note This is required if you answer Yes to the Conflict of Interest question.
- Select the applicable radio button for each question under the International Engagements section.
Note Depending on your answers, additional messages and questions may display.
- Review the Attestation section.
- Check the box to electronically Sign the Award.
- Click OK.