Request Export Control Review (ECR) is an activity used by the ORSP Project Representatives to request a review by the Export Control Officer. The Export Control Officer will then determine whether an Export Control Unfunded Agreement is needed to track the export control terms independently of the PAF or Award. Awards identified by the ORSP Project Representative (PR) as needing ECR will display on the Review Inbox tab in the Export Control Officer’s Home workspace. Once ECR has been completed, the applicable Award moves to the Export Control Officer’s EC Reviewed Records tab.
Refer to Export Control Home Workspace for more information.
Role: Export Control > My Home
- Click the Name of the Award requiring ECR from the Review Inbox tab.
- Click Complete Export Control Review.
- Click the applicable Select the outcome of the review radio button.
- If applicable, enter Comments.
- Check the box(es) to select email recipients.
- If applicable, click Browse... to include other Interested Parties on the email notification.
- Click OK.
- The Export Control Review is recorded on the Activity Log of the Award workspace.
- Email notifications are sent if recipients were selected.
- You can click Manage Export Control Factors, under Manage Data in the Award workspace to view completed EC Reviews.