A COI committee member or the COI staff can log in to M-Inform before a COI committee meeting in order to respond to a meeting request email and to review the agenda. This procedure will outline how to submit your response to the COI Office after receiving an email notification of a meeting and will provide an overview of the Meeting workspace in M-Inform.
The Meeting can be accessed via:
- The Meeting link in the email notification OR
- M-Inform Committee Member Dashboard > Meetings tab
- Click the agenda link in the email to log in to M-Inform.
Note You may need to enter your UMICH Login ID and password.
- Review the agenda. (See the Meeting Workspace description below)
- Click Confirm Attendance or Decline Attendance.
- Click OK to confirm your response.
Note You can change your response later by clicking either Confirm Attendance or Decline Attendance again.
Accessing the Meeting in M-Inform
- If you are already logged into M-Inform, verify the Committee Member dashboard is selected.
- Click Meetings.
- Click the Name of the meeting to respond to.
- Click Confirm Attendance or Decline Attendance, then click OK. (see steps 3-4 above)
Below is an example of a COI Committee Member’s Meeting workspace and a description of the fields.
|A||View Meeting||Click to display a summary of the meeting information.|
|B||Activities||Click to either Confirm or Decline Attendance to the meeting.|
|C||Agenda||Click the Agenda link to download and view it.|
|D||Approved Minutes||Click the Minutes link, if available, to download and view it.|
|E||Supporting Documents||Click the document name, if available, to downloaded to view it.|
|F||Items Assigned to this Meeting||Displays Lead Project ID, Lead Project Name, PI, Conflicted Individuals, Outside Entity, Project Summary, Management Plan, and Associated Records|
|G||Reports||Click to view Administrative Dispositions and Expedited Reviews.|
|H||Attendees||Click to view the Committee Members and Non-UM Affiliates who have confirmed/declined attendance.|