This document details the process used by ATR Staff with an ATR Veterinary role to post a general comment or document on an Animal Treatment Report (ATR) in eRAM.
- Select ATR Staff under My Roles.
- Locate and click the ID of the applicable ATR. (OR Click My Activities.)
Note Use the following features to locate ATRs:
- Filter - select a value such as Current Building or Current Room from the drop-down list to filter by. If applicable, click Add Filter to create additional filters.
- My ATRs - Displays all ATRs assigned to you.
- Vet Resident ATRs - Displays all vet resident ATRs.
- Click the Post General Comment or Document activity.
- If applicable, click Add and upload documents.
- If applicable, enter Activity Comments.
- Click OK.
Note The comments/documents are recorded on the ATR Activity History/Documents tabs on the ATR workspace. Refer to Animal Treatment Record (ATR) Workspace for more information.
Thursday, September 12, 2019