Contact Centers are organized into different clusters. To determine your cluster, see Cisco Reporting Websites for Contact Centers.
Your contact center must be setup to use this tool prior to use. To setup and to obtain your user ID and PIN, contact the ITS Infrastructure Telecommunications Analysts.
Step 1: Determine your Cluster Dial-in Number
Step 2: Follow these instructions to record your prompts
- Dial the Customer-recorded Prompt Dial-in number you determined in Step 1
- Enter the ten digit user ID followed by # (734-XXX-XXXX)
- Enter your 5-digit pin code followed by # (XXXXXX)
- Press 1 to review, 2 to record or 3 to exit
- Press 2 to record a new prompt
- Record your prompt and press # when finished
- Press 3 to save your new prompt
- Press 3 before hanging up or recording is not saved