All MiWorkspace Macs come with Microsoft Office 365 pre-installed. In order to activate Microsoft Office 365, you need to open an application (shown here with MS Word) and log in with Duo Two-Factor authentication. You only need to complete this action once, and you will automatically be signed in to all other Microsoft Office 365 applications.
Activate Microsoft Office 365
- Open a Microsoft Office application such as Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, and then click Activate.
- Sign in with your full UMICH email address ([email protected]), and then click Next.
- Select Work or school account.
- Enter your UMICH (Level-1) password.
- Complete Duo Two-Factor authentication.
- Microsoft Office 365 is now activated, and you will see that you are signed in to the application. You will also be automatically signed in to all other Microsoft Office applications.