There is more than one way to log in to your U-M Zoom account. However, all methods use the Sign In with SSO option so that you can log in with U-M Weblogin.
Log in to Zoom through the Zoom Application
If you have not yet installed the Zoom application on your device, see Installing Zoom on Your Device for instructions.
- Open the Zoom application on your device.
- Click to check the Keep me signed in checkbox and then click Sign in with SSO.
- Enter umich in the Company Domain field and click Continue.
- A tab will open in your browser on the U-M Weblogin page. Log in with your U-M credentials.
Note for med.umich.edu users: enter your level 1 credentials.
- Once you sign in with U-M Weblogin, the Zoom application will open.
Log in to Zoom Through a Web Browser
- In your web browser, navigate to https://zoom.umich.edu/meeting.
- You will be taken to the U-M Weblogin page. Log in with your U-M credentials.
Note: If you are already logged in to U-M in your browser, you will skip the U-M login page and be taken directly to your U-M Zoom account.
- Once you are logged in, you will be taken to your U-M Zoom account where you Schedule a New Meeting, Start a meeting or Join a meeting.
Log in to Zoom to Join a Meeting or Webinar
For secure meetings, U-M is recommending the use of the Only authenticated users can join: University of Michigan Users setting for meetings or webinars where expected attendees are all members of the U-M community.
If you attempt to join a meeting where this setting is turned on, but you are not signed in to the Zoom application, you will see the following pop-up message:
To sign in and join the meeting, follow these steps:
- Click Sign In to Join
- Follow steps 2-5 in Log in to Zoom through the Zoom Application above to sign in with SSO
Log out of Zoom Through the Web Browser or Zoom App
- Click on your profile picture in the top right hand corner of the Web Browser or Zoom App.
- Click Sign Out.