To access eResearch Regulatory Management (eRRM), navigate to https://its.umich.edu/academics-research/research/eresearch. You will need a uniqname (or Friend account) and UMICH password to log in. If you are a non U-M user, refer to Obtaining a Friend Account for more information.
- Go to http://friend.weblogin.umich.edu/friend/.
- Enter your email address, and then click Request.
- A message from firstname.lastname@example.org has been sent to the address you provided.
- Note If you don't receive this message: Most people who report not receiving the message find that it has been caught by their spam filter. Please check your email program's spam or junk folder in case the message was sent there.
- Click the Create Friend Account link in the email from email@example.com.
- Enter and confirm Your email address and Password on the web page that opens, then click Set Password.
- A confirmation screen and email message lets you know that your Friend account has been created.
- You can now log in to eResearch using your full email address as your Friend ID.
See How to Set Up a Friend Account for more information.
Logging into eResearch
- Go to https://its.umich.edu/academics-research/research/eresearch.
- Click Regulatory Management Login.
- Enter your Login ID (uniqname or Friend ID email address) and Password.
- Click Log In.