The Copy PAF Info to Grants-gov Forms activity copies relevant fields entered on the PAF Worksheet, as well as standard institutional information, to the Grants.gov forms.
- To take advantage of copying information from the PAF to supported Grants.gov forms, complete your PAF before your Grants.gov forms.
- You can copy information from the PAF to Grants.gov forms at any time. You may choose to complete the PAF Worksheet first and check for errors (Validate) before copying information.
- Certain PAF questions are mapped to the Grants.gov forms. Data is transferred only from the PAF to the Grants.gov forms. You cannot copy information from Grants.gov forms back to the PAF Worksheet.
- If you make a change to the PAF Worksheet, it is not automatically updated in the Grants.gov forms. You need to use the Copy PAF Info to Grants.gov Forms activity to update this information. It will not reset your Grants.gov forms, but only update the fields mapped for the PAF.
- It is not recommended that you edit Grants.gov forms before copying PAF information. If you do, you may overwrite fields that are mapped from the PAF Worksheet when you complete the Copy PAF to Grants.gov Form activity.
- Complete your Grants.gov forms as early as possible.
- Note A maximum of 8 Key Investigators can be mapped into the R&R Detailed Budget form. If you have more than 8 key investigators listed in the PAF, then follow this suggested workaround:
- Add the first 8 Key Investigators into the PAF.
- Execute the Copy PAF Info to Grant.gov Forms activity.
- Add the remaining named investigators to the PAF.
- Add the remaining named investigators to the SF424 forms.
*If the number of investigators is unusually large, please contact the ITS Service Center for other options in using the copy-map function.
Role: PI & Project Team > PAF Workspace
Sign PAF Activity in the PAF Workspace
- Click the Copy PAF Info to Grants-gov Forms activity from the PAF workspace.
Note You must execute this activity in order to get PAF and institutional data into the Grants.gov forms.
- Verify or Select the Campus for which you are submitting.
Note Ann Arbor is the default choice.
- Check applicable boxes to select Forms to be copied, or check the top box to select all.
- Click OK to complete the activity and start your data transfer of fields mapped from the PAF Worksheet to the Grants.gov forms.
- The activity Copy PAF Info to Grants.Gov Forms is logged under Recent Activity.
Note Use the Copy PAF Info to Grants-gov Forms activity to update the forms whenever the PAF Worksheet is updated with new or modified data.
Tuesday, December 20, 2022