The Cancel Certification activity allows COI staff to cancel a Research Initiated Certification (RC), Institutional Conflict of Interest Certification, or Other Support Review Certification and record additional details for the cancelled certification. Open certifications display on the My Inbox tab of the COI Staff Home workspace in the states of Admin Review, Response Received, COI Prepare Documents, Management Plan Declined, or Response Required.
COI Staff Dashboard > My Inbox | Unassigned | or My In Progress tab
- Verify COI Staff under My Dashboards is selected.
- Click the name of the Certification.
- Click Cancel Certification under Activities.
- Enter Comments.
- If the certification type is Research Initiated Certification or Institutional Conflict of Interest Certification, it is now in the state of RC Cancelled. If the certification type is Other Support Review Certification, it is now in the state of Cancelled.
- Cancelled Certification displays on the History tab of the Certification workspace.
- RC Cancelled also displays next to the certification on the My Completed tab of the Home workspace, under All Reviewed Projects.