Study team members, except Principal Investigators and those with an Administrative Staff role, must access eResearch Regulatory Management and accept their role before an application can be submitted. This process allows the individual to verify and accept their role on the study team and to maintain compliance with U-M Conflict of Interest policies.
Role: Study Team Member > Home Workspace
- From the Need to Accept Role section of My Inbox, click the name of the application or amendment to open the Study Workspace.
- Click the Accept Role activity.
Note The first Accept Role activity is for individuals who are affiliated with U-M. The second activity is for individuals with an eResearch Friend account.
- Click Add to upload your CV, resume, or biographical sketch, or click Upload Revision to upload a revised copy.
- If you have multiple HR appointments, verify the correct Appointment is associated with you for this study.
- If the appointment listed for you is incorrect, click Update and follow the directions to select a different appointment.
- An appointment is not required if you are:
- A student (non-employee)
- A student and employee
- Not affiliated with U-M (Friend Account)
- Complete the Conflict of Interest section.
- Check the box indicating acceptance of your role.
- Click OK.