This document details the process used by ATR Staff with an ATR Veterinary role to resolve an Animal Treatment Report (ATR) in eRAM.
- Select ATR Staff under My Roles.
- Locate and click the ID of the applicable ATR. (OR Click My Activities.)
Note Use the following features to locate ATRs:
- Filter - select a value such as Current Building or Current Room from the drop-down list to filter by. If applicable, click Add Filter to create additional filters.
- My ATRs - Displays all ATRs assigned to you.
- Vet Resident ATRs - Displays all vet resident ATRs.
- Click the Resolve ATR activity.
- Select a Resolved Type from the drop-down list.
Note Review the Resolved Type Definitions.
- (Optional) Enter Resolved Notes.
- (Optional) Enter Activity Comments.
- Click OK.
- The state of the ATR changes to Resolved and any comments are recorded on the ATR Activity History tab on the ATR workspace. Refer to Animal Treatment Record (ATR) Workspace for more information.
- Once resolved, the record is closed and only comments can be posted, unless you execute the Reopen ATR activity. Reopening an ATR will clear any previous resolution details.
Monday, August 17, 2020