This document details the process used by ATR Staff with an ATR Veterinary role to record a missing cage or animal on an Animal Treatment Report (ATR) in eRAM.
- Select ATR Staff under My Roles.
- Locate and click the ID of the applicable ATR. (OR Click My Activities delete)
Note Use the following features to locate ATRs:
- Filter - Select a value such as Current Bldg or Current Room from the drop-down list to filter by. If applicable, click Add Filter to create additional filters.
- My ATRs tab - Displays all ATRs assigned to you.
- Vet Resident ATRs tab - Displays all vet resident ATRs.
- Click the Record Missing Cage or Animal activity.
- Enter a Missing Cage or Animal Note.
- Enter a General Recheck Schedule (e.g., 14 days, 7 days, 1 day).
- Enter or select the Next Scheduled Recheck Date.
- Click OK.
Note The missing cage/animal is recorded on the ATR Activity History tab on the ATR workspace. Refer to Animal Treatment Record (ATR) Workspace for more information.
Monday, September 16, 2019