This document details the process used by ATR Staff with an ATR Veterinary role to enter or update a visit recheck schedule for an Animal Treatment Report (ATR) in eRAM.
- Select ATR Staff under My Roles.
- Locate and click the ID of the applicable ATR. (OR Click My Activities.)
Note Use the following features to locate ATRs:
- Filter - select a value such as Current Bldg or Current Room from the drop-down list to filter by. Click Add Filter to create additional filters.
- My ATRs - Displays all ATRs assigned to you.
- Vet Resident ATRs - Displays all vet resident ATRs.
- Click the Maintain Recheck Schedule Info activity.
- Enter or edit the General Recheck Schedule, e.g. Daily, Weekly.
- Enter or select the Next Scheduled Recheck Date.
- Click OK.
Note The activity is recorded on the ATR Activity History tab on the ATR workspace. Refer to Animal Treatment Record (ATR) Workspace for more information.
Thursday, September 12, 2019