This document details the process used by ATR Staff with an ATR Veterinary role to escalate an Animal Treatment Report (ATR) assignment level and assigned persons in eRAM.
- Select ATR Staff under My Roles.
- Locate and click the ID of the applicable ATR. (OR Click My Activities delete)
Note Use the following features to locate ATRs:
- Filter - select a value such as Current Building or Current Room from the drop-down list to filter by. If applicable, click Add Filter to create additional filters.
- My ATRs tab - displays all ATRs assigned to you.
- Vet Resident ATRs tab - displays all vet resident ATRs.
- Click the Maintain ATR Assignment Level and Persons activity.
- Select the ATR Assignment Level from the drop-down list. (required)
- If applicable, enter or select the Regular Assigned Vet Tech.
- If applicable, enter or select the Assigned Vet Resident.
- If applicable, enter or select the Assigned Vet Faculty.
- If applicable, check the Vet Faculty Consult Needed box.
Note If checked, the ATR Assignment Level must be Vet Resident.
- Enter Activity Comments which are included in the email notification.
- Click OK.
- The changes are recorded on the ATR Activity History tab on the ATR workspace. Refer to Animal Treatment Record (ATR) Workspace for more information.
Email notifications are sent to the selected person or group with the current building and location information. See the Animal Treatment Record (ATR Emails) page for examples of each email: Assigned to Vet Resident, or All Vet Residents, Assigned to Vet Faculty for Consultation, or All Vet Faculty for Consultation.