Display PAF Summary is a non-editable, printable view for review of all information entered on the PAF Worksheet.
Note Edits are made using the Edit PAF Worksheet view.
The PAF Summary includes:
- All information entered on the PAF worksheet
- All attached/uploaded documents (including supporting documents and final proposal documents)
- PI Conflict of Interest Statement Signatures
- Unit Approval Signatures
- ORSP Approval Signature
- Routing and Submission Information
Certain actions can be completed from the PAF Summary based on your role.
- U-M Principal Investigator can sign PAF/Conflict of Interest Statement from PAF Summary.
- Reviewers can Request Changes or Unit Approve from the PAF Summary.
Home Workspace > PAF Workspace
- Click Display PAF Summary.
- If you want to print, click Print, then select This page to display a print preview. Otherwise, go to step 6 to exit.
- Click Print on the preview page.
- Click Print on the print dialog box.
- Click to Close the preview page.
- When finished viewing the PAF Summary, click OK to return to the PAF Workspace.