- To perform a document search, click in the Search in field to create a Search Constraint. (The Quick Search option is no longer available.)
- Select the appropriate Document View.
- Click anywhere in the Search in (selected view name): field located to the left of the Search button.
- In the first drop-down select the field to search on, such as Lookup ID.
Do NOT use Name, Any document key or zDELETE: Date: mm/dd/yyyy to search for documents.
Note: The drop-down you see will be different based on the Document View selected. This example displays the drop-down choices for the Development view.
- In the second drop-down select the operator, such as Equal to.
- Enter the search parameter in the third field.
- Select Add to complete the search constraint. (You cannot perform the search until the constraint is added.)
- Click Search.
- Search results are displayed. Click on the document you wish to view.
More Search Constraint Options.
- Constraints that have not been run are outlined with a dashed border.
- To edit a constraint, select the constraint and update the necessary parameters.
- To utilize multiple constraints in a single search, select Add and repeat steps 2 through 7.
Monday, March 11, 2019