- Sign in to the web portal with your uniqname and password.
- In the Choose a Product section, roll your mouse over the poster icon and click the green Start Order button.
- A new window will appear.
- Click attach files, navigate to file and choose to upload.
- In the Details section, enter a title, and the number of copies of the document you would like printed.
- Enter in a size for the poster. Maximum width is 40” but length can be longer. If this poster is for UROP, the dimensions are 32” x 40”.
- Choose an account to charge to.
- If you wish to charge to a shortcode, you must first add the shortcode to your account using the account provisioning page. Most shortcodes will be applied to accounts instantly. If the shortcode has a specific dollar amount allocated to it, allow 24 hours for processing.
- Select a due date (must be at least 24hrs in advance.)
- Add any additional comments or instructions. If you are a UROP student you must let us know this in the additional comments section.
- Hit submit.
- The Tech Consulting team will email you once your poster is ready for pick up at the Fishbowl (Angell Hall Computing Site).
Monday, February 4, 2019