Resizing A PowerPoint Slide
- Once your document is open, click on the design menu in the red menu bar at the top of the PowerPoint window.
- The design menu will appear showing different slide styles. To the right of these, is a Slide Size button. Click this.
- On a PC: Click custom size, enter in your specific dimensions and click ok.
- On a Mac: Click on page set up. Choose slide sized for Custom in the drop down menu and then enter in your width and length. Click ok.
To Export A Slide To PDF - Mac
- Click on File in the menu bar in the upper left hand corner of the screen.
- Click on Export.
- Name the file in the Export As box, choose a location to save in the Where box and then click export.
To Export A Slide To PDF - PC
- Click on File in the red menu bar of the PowerPoint window.
- Choose Export on the red, left hand side menu.
- Click on Create Adobe PDF.
- Click Create Adobe PDF again.
- If prompted, save file.
- Choose location to save PDF and save.
Monday, February 4, 2019