This document details how to compare Word documents for revision as part of a Writing-To-Learn assignment.
Note: This document displays steps and screenshots from Word 2016.
Check for Revision
- Open Microsoft Word.
Note: If a file was submitted as a .pdf, open it and save it as a Word document prior to completing these steps.
- Click Review.
- Click Compare.
- Click Compare....
- Select the Original document.
- Select the Revised document.
- Click OK.
- Review changes in the Revisions window and grade as applicable.
- Refer to the Canvas Instructor Guides - Grades for information on assigning grades in Canvas.
- If desired, click Reviewing Pane and select vertical or horizontal to adjust the Revisions window.
Tuesday, January 8, 2019