Important Google Chrome is the recommended browser for Pinnacle. Firefox is also compatible.
This document explains the steps for entering your time in Pinnacle. Time is based on tasks that are assigned to you. These tasks are generally related to work orders and pre-orders. After you create a task, select the work order or pre-order you worked on and then enter the number of hours you worked. Continue creating tasks for each work order and pre-order you worked on.
Workforce > My Tech Activity
- Click Task Assignments.
- Click Create.
- Enter the Assigned Date. This is a required value, but does not default.
- Click the calendar icon to select a date on the calendar.
- Enter the number of hours (0:00-24:00) assigned to the work order in the Duration field.
NotePercentages are accepted. Example: .5 for 30 minutes.
- Select the Assigned Group and Rate from the drop-down lists.
- Verify or select the Skill, when applicable.
- Enter the Work Order number.
- Click the Search icon to search for the work order number.
- Click Save.
NoteTo enter additional time, click Save and Create Another.
- To view entered tasks, click Task Assignments, then click Search.