ImportantGoogle Chrome is the recommended browser for using Pinnacle. Firefox is also compatible.
This document explains the steps for entering someone else's time in Pinnacle. Time is based on tasks that are assigned to techs. These tasks are generally related to work orders and pre-orders. After you create a task, select the work order or pre-order the tech worked on and then enter the number of hours they worked. Continue creating tasks for each work order and pre-order they worked on.
Workforce > Tech Activity
- Enter the person's uniqname into the Code field, then click Search.
- Click the uniqname or the contractor's Tech Id in the Code column of the search results
- Click Task Assignments.
- Click Create.
- Enter the Assigned Date or click the calendar icon to select a date on the calendar. This is a required value, but does not default.
- Enter the number of hours (0:00-24:00) assigned to the work order in the Duration field.
- Select the Assigned Group and Rate from the drop-down lists.
- Verify or select the Skill, when applicable.
- Enter the Work Order number or click the search icon to search for the work order number.
- Click Save.
Note:To enter additional time, click Save and Create Another.
- To view entered tasks, click Task Assignments, then click the search button.