ImportantGoogle Chrome is the recommended browser for Pinnacle. Firefox is also compatible.
This document explains the steps to run SQL reports in Pinnacle. Only certain Pinnacle roles can run SQL reports.
Maintenance> Interactive SQL
- All Reports populate when opening the module
Note:If you know part of the report name, enter it into the Name and click Search. By default, 50 results display per page. You can change how many results display per page, up to 250. Click Search after changing any search criteria.
- In the Code column, click the link of the report to run.
- Click Run.
- Scroll down to view the report output.
Viewing the results
- Enter search criteria in the text field and click Go to perform a search within the report results.
- You can also change the number of rows displayed with the drop-down menu, to "All" for example.
- You can print the report results with the printer icon.
- You can also Re-Run the report and export it as a CSV file.
Monday, September 24, 2018