Removing an Application from the Cloudpaging Player
The only way to remove software installed from the AppsAnywhere portal is through the Cloudpaging Player. Follow these steps to remove an application:
- From your desktop, click the Start menu and type Cloudpaging Player.
- Select the application you want to remove and click the Remove button.
- All components of the application will be removed (from the player and the Start Menu).
Uninstalling AppsAnywhere and the Cloudpaging Player
Follow these steps to remove the Cloudpaging Player and AppsAnywhere from your personal computer:
- Open Cloudpaging Player and click stop on all running applications.
- Click the Windows Start button, and click on Add or Remove Programs.
- Scroll down and click on Cloudpacking Player. Click the Uninstall button.
- Scroll down and click on AppsAnywhere. Click the Uninstall button.
Monday, April 9, 2018