- It's taking a long time to load an application.
The first time you launch an application, it may be slow. After the initial launch, the application will load faster.
- I am trying to connect to AppsAnywhere but am receiving an error about not being able to connect to a License Server.
VPN is required for many applications if you are not connected to the campus network. If VPN is needed, it will be listed in the text description for the particular app you wish to launch in AppsAnywhere. Read the Download the Windows VPN Client document to learn how to install VPN. You'll need to use the VPN client every time you are off campus to run software that requires a license server connection.
- I cannot see any Applications available to me.
If the following screen appears, it indicates the current user does not have any applications provisioned to their AppsAnywhere account. Students need to join the pilot () from the AppsAnywhere Pilot webpage and meet the requirements to gain access to the available applications.
- I do not see prompts to download and install the AppsAnywhere Client and Player (BYOD), or I was unable to Validate AppsAnywhere.
S2Hub Client Download Links outlines how to manually download and install the client. You need two components: AppsAnywhere Client and the Cloudpaging Player. Click the latest version of 64-bit Installer of AppsAnywhere Client and the Cloudpaging Player.
- I’m unsure my computer can run AppsAnywhere. What are the recommended/minimum processing requirements to run AppsAnywhere?
- Minimum Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Home x64 SP1
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i3-4110 or equivalent
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Storage: 128GB internal hard drive (20 GB free)
- Network Adapter: Dual-band 802.11a/g - compliant adapter
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 11 or Google Chrome (62.x) or Firefox (54.x ESR)
- Recommended Requirements
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 Professional x64 SP1
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i5-6400 or equivalent
- Internet Browser: Internet Explorer 11 or Google Chrome (newest version) or Firefox (newest version)
- Network Adapter: 802.11ac 2.4/5 GHz wireless adapter
- Storage: 250GB internal hard drive (30 GB free)
- Memory: 8GB RAM
- Minimum Requirements
- I’m unsure how to check recommended/minimum processing requirements to run AppsAnywhere.
Check your computer's full specifications for Windows 10
Wednesday, April 18, 2018