General Best Practices
- Use the most current OS version available on mobile devices
- Limit the number of delegates who have access to a calendar
- Fix corrupt meetings
- Schedule end dates for recurring meetings
- Do not forward meeting requests
Enter an equal sign = in front of a person's uniqname. Don't put a space between the sign and the name. Click Check Names.
Viewing Multiple Days In Outlook Web App (OWA)
- Click on theCalendar Views to view a single day, work week, week, or month view.
- Press Control and click in the Monthly view option. The dates selected can be in different months or years.
Note:These steps will move appointments. To copy appointments, click and drag appointments to the calendar.
- Display both calendars side-by-side.
- Click and drag appointments from one calendar into the other.
- To move entire Calendar contents:
- Select theBy Category view.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list.
- Shift-click the last item to select all entries.
- Click and drag the selected block onto the other calendar.
To can find a complete list of keyboard shortcuts, click the OWA Help button and look for the Getting Started section, click Accessibility > Keyboard shortcuts.