- Click Share Calendar.
Note:Depending on the size of the calendar window, the Share Calendar icon may appear smaller.
- Click in the To field and enter the name or e-mail address of an Exchange user.
- Check Request Permission to view the recipient’s Calendar.
- Select the information type to share from the Details drop-down list.
Note:The Detail types are:
- Availability only (default): Time is shown as “Free”, “Busy”, “Tentative”, or “Out of Office”.
- Limited Details: Includes the availability and subjects of calendar items.
- Full details: Includes the availability and full details of calendar items.
- If applicable, enter an additional message to the recipient.
- Click Send.
- Click Permissions
- Select an Exchange user recipient.
Note:If the user is not listed, click Add User to search for them.
- Select information to share from the Permission Level drop-down list
Note:The Permission Level types are:
- Free/Busy time: For calendar sharing only, read the free/busy information of calendar events
- Free/Busy time, subject, location: For calendar sharing only, read the free/busy information, subject, and location of calendar events
Note:Custom permissions can be set with the grouped selections listed under the Permission Level.
- Click OK.