This document outlines the procedure for republishing an API that has already been published but had some changes since publication. The API is bundled in a product, and the version of that product must be updated in order to republish the API. Those who have subscribed to the API will not need to re-subscribe as they will automatically get the updated API.To visit the API Directory, click here.
- Log in to the API Directory using your UMICH credentials.
- Click Navigate to... .
- Click Drafts.
- Click Products.
- Click Info.
- Increase the minor version of the product by 1. .
- Click Save.
- Click the Cloud icon and then click Sandbox. .
- Click Navigate to and select Dashboard. .
- Click the Sandbox icon.
- Click the three dots next to the new product that was staged and select Replace an existing product. .
- Choose the product you want to replace and click Next. .
- Choose the proper plans to migrate and click Replace. .
- After replacing the product, you will delete the older version from the sandbox catalog. Click the dots directly to the right of the old product and click Delete from catalog. .
To view the published API's, refer to the URLs in the API Developer Cheat Sheet.