Contact center supervisors are able to run reports using the Cisco Unified Intelligence Center (CUIC) Reporting.
Important CUIC works best in Firefox and Internet Explorer.
Locate Vendor Training Materials
Cisco has vendor training that provides instructions for generating contact center reports.
- Login to Cisco Unified Contact Center Express Reporting using your username and password.
- Click Online Help in the lower middle of the page.
- Click Reports in the left menu, then Overview.
- Review the vendor training resources.
Materials contact center supervisors may find helpful include:
- Introduction to Unified Intelligence Center
- Report Definitions
- Data Sources
- Value Lists
Reports that contact center supervisors have found helpful include:
- Agent Call Summary Report
- Agent Login Logout Activity Report
- Agent Not Ready RC Custom Summary
- Contact Service Queue Activity Report
- Detailed Call by Call CCDR Report
All reports will require supervisors to choose an interval and either agent name(s), skill name(s), or team name(s).