- Sign into the Outlook Web App.
- Select Options from the Settings drop-down list in the upper right corner.
- Click Phone in the left side menu.
- Select Reset PIN under Voicemail.
A temporary PIN will be sent to your umich email account if forwarding is set up. Alternatively, the temporary PIN message will be in your OWA inbox. The next time you log in to your voicemail you will be prompted to change it. Note: You must enter your phone PIN, it protects you by not letting anyone else listen to your messages.
If you are unable to modify your PIN:
- Dial the access number and log into your mailbox.
- Say Personal Options or Press 6.
- Press 3.
If you use the light version of OWA, contact a Telecommunications Analysts for assistance.