Using a Mobile Device
To configure the phone to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange:
- Sign in to the Outlook Web App
- Click the Options button in the upper right corner
- Select Phone in the left side menu
- Select Mobile Devices and follow the instructions
Checking Voicemail From a Home Phone
You can avoid having to enter your 10-digit office phone number, but you'll still have to enter your PIN followed by the pound (#) key. Send a request to email@example.com for Forward Non-University Extensions and list the 10-digit phone number that you want to include in this feature.
From an external phone:
- Dial 734-615-4242
- Enter your 10-digit phone number and press #
- Enter your PIN and press #
NoteFrom your cell phone and other phones configured for Forward Non-University Extensions, you can enter your password followed by the pound # sign anytime during the opening message.