External apps are an easy way provide additional functionality in a course.
Instructors can add apps to their course in two ways:
- Enable U-M preconfigured external apps
- Add additional apps through the Canvas app store
Enabling External Apps
Click Settings in the course navigation.
- Click the Navigation tab.
- Click and drag the external app you wish to enable from the bottom list (hidden items) to the top list (enabled items), and drop it in the desired position.
- Repeat these steps to enable additional external apps, as desired.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Save.
Friday, January 26, 2018