Welcome to the MiDatabase Service. Here are some important steps designed to assist you with the initial access and administration of your database.
Connect to the Campus VPN
For information and installation instructions, please see U-M Virtual Private Network (VPN).
Access Virtual Server
You can access SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) on a terminal server directly by using
RDP to connect to euc-userts01.adsroot.itcs.umich.edu or euc-userts02.adsroot.itcs.umich.edu.
If you choose to use the VMWare View Client, open a browser window for ITS MiDesktop.
Note: If you are a first time user, click Install VMware Horizon Client.
- Click VMware Horizon HTML Access.
- In the VMware Horizon main window, click Appl - Access ITS Virtual Desktop.
- From the ITS Virtual Desktop, run the SQLMgmtStudio program.
MCommunity Notification Group
To ensure you are aware of all system maintenance issues and announcements, your administrative group has been added to the MiDatabase mssql Notify MCommunity group.
How Can We Help You?
For other topics, contact the ITS Service Center.
- Chat: chatsupport.it.umich.edu
- Call: 734-764-HELP (764-4357)