Starting Out in Resource Management
Before beginning any resource management tasks, create a resource portfolio and add to it the staff members you manage.
Approve timesheets by 7 p.m.
- Recommended method: Review or Disapprove Timesheets
- Alternative method: Approve or Disapprove Time from Timesheets
Review Resource Manager and Assignments for capacity and follow ups. Identify overloaded resources and discuss current workload with staff for estimated completion. Work with project managers if needed.
- Edit Allocation and Reserve Effort
- Adjust Resource Assignments from Resource Management and Assignments Screen
Review Requested allocations and Approve Requests.
- Approve or Deny Requested Allocations and Reserves
- Approve Requested Allocations and Reserves while Reviewing Capacity