Access the Online Access Request System (OARS).
The Search field in OARS allows you to Search All or select one of the following options from the drop-down menu:
To learn more about Courses that may be required to receive some Roles:
- Enter a Course ID, or partial Course Name or Description.
- Select Seach Courses from the drop-down menu.
- Click Search Courses.
- Click on the Course link to view its details.
Note You can click In Progress on the OARS Home Page to view all In Progress Requests. See In Progress Requests for more information.
To search for a specific Saved, Submitted, In Progress, or Completed request:
- Enter the Request number.
- Select Seach Requests from the drop-down menu.
- Click Search Requests.
- Click on the Request link to view its details.
A list of roles and their descriptions can be viewed without creating or viewing a request:
- Enter partial Role Name or Description.
- Select Seach Roles from the drop-down menu.
- Click Search Roles.
- Click on the Role link to view its details.
User information such as In Progress and completed Requests, and Roles assigned to a user can be searched without creating or viewing a request.
- Enter Uniqname.
Note First and/or last name search is currently unavailable.
- Select Seach Users from the drop-down menu.
- Click Search Users.
- Click on the User's Uniqname link to view their details.
Note This will also display a list of Approvers, listed as Unit Liaisons approvers and Roles approvers.