It is recommended that you use the Validate functionality to ensure all required fields are complete in a submission (e.g., protocol, animal use form, etc.) before submitting it for review. Any errors must be resolved before it can be submitted. In order to minimize the number of errors that display, you should not run Validate until you are ready to submit the submission for review.
- Click Validate.
Note A list of Error/Warning Messages displays within the Navigation menu (if errors exist).
- Click the section or page for the corresponding error message(s).
Note The section of the submission where the corresponding error needs to be fixed displays on the right.
- Enter/update the necessary changes to correct the error(s).
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until all Error/Warning Messages have been resolved.
- Click Refresh to update the number of errors.
- To stop displaying the Error/Warning messages, click the Navigation button.
Wednesday, December 14, 2022