In Zoom it is possible to assign a user, or multiple users, in your account to schedule meetings on your behalf. Users who you have assigned to schedule meetings on your behalf will also be able to manage and act as an alternate host for meetings. Before assigning the scheduling privilege in Zoom, be sure that user is already a delegate on your Google Calendar. Refer to Delegate your Calendar for more information.
Provide Scheduling Privileges
- Sign in to the Umich Zoom web portal.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the Settings options to Schedule Privilege.
- Click the + next to Assign scheduling privilege.
- Enter one or more U-M email addresses in the addresses window. If you add more than one, separate with a comma.
- Click Assign.
- If the users was successfully assigned scheduling privileges, they will appear under Assign Scheduling Privilege To. The user with the newly assigned scheduling privileges will need to sign out of the Zoom desktop client and sign in again before they can schedule meetings within the Zoom client. We recommend scheduling these meetings inside the Google Calendar once the Zoom for Google Workspace add-on has been installed.