All active university faculty, staff, and sponsored affiliates are eligible for a BlueJeans account. This account enables you to schedule, host, and moderate BlueJeans video conferencing meetings.
Note: If you have not already set up your BlueJeans account, see Create a BlueJeans Account and Schedule a Meeting.
- Open a web browser such as Chrome or Safari.
- Navigate to the University of Michigan BlueJeans login page at https://umich.bluejeans.com https://umich.bluejeans.com.
- Click Login to your Organization.
- Enter your Kerberos Password in the Password field. You may be prompted to verify your university information.
- Click Join the Meeting.
- Enter Meeting ID e.g. 924769751.
- Browser window opens and you can choose to download the App or join via Browser. Choose Join With Browser.
- You can then select your Audio option. Click Use Computer Audio. Note: For best audio experience, we recommend using a headset.
- Allow access to computer camera and mic as appropriate.
- Click Join Meeting Now. You will be placed into the meeting.
- At the top of the Bluejeans window are your in meeting controls. Make sure your mouse is inside the BlueJeans window to make them appear.
- Click the Video icon at the top of the window to turn camera on or off.
- Click the Audio icon at the top of the window to mute or un-mute.
- Click the Phone icon at the top of the window to leave the meeting.