PAF Query allows you to search across all PAFs with options to search by PAF ID, Title, and Award ID. This procedure demonstrates how to search for an Award using PAF Query.
My Home > Search > PAF Query
- Click Search.
- Click PAF Query.
- Enter the desired search criteria.
- You may enter as many criteria as needed to refine/narrow your search.
- When you enter more than one criteria, your search will need to match all entries. For example, if you enter an Award ID (AWD000345) and a PI Last Name (Smith), the result list will only display projects that equal both entries (i.e., Award ID = AWD000345 "AND" PI Last Name = Smith).
- Use a percent sign as a wildcard (%) to specify parts of word. For example, Smit% will return all projects that have a PI Last Name that begins with "Smit".
- Click Search or press Enter.
The results of your query are listed at the bottom of the page. A link to the AWD ID workspace displays in the search results.
Note The PAF Project Representative will display in the results under the PR column until an AWD ID is created. Once an AWD ID is created (Award Processing States), then the AWD Project Representative will display under PR.
- Check the Only show PAFs that are boxes to limit search results based on project status, e.g., Pre-Submission, Submitted, or Awarded.
- Use Filter by to refine/narrow search results.