Depending on your web browser and/or printer settings, you may find that the standard Print icon on SSRS reports either does not function properly or does not display. This procedure is meant as a workaround for users who are having difficulty printing SSRS reports, and it can be used with any standard web browser.
Note Depending on which fonts you have installed on your computer, you may also find that barcodes do not display properly in some reports. The following procedure can also be used as a workaround for printing barcodes.
- Once the SSRS report displays, click the Export icon.
- Click PDF from the drop-down list.
- Click Open.
- A PDF version of the SSRS report opens in a new window.
- If there are barcodes in the report, they should display properly in the PDF file.
- Open the File menu and click Print.
Note Alternatively, you can also click the Print icon or use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl + P.
- Click Print.