Note: If you have difficulty connecting with these directions, see connecting using the Google Chrome Browser.
- Click the WiFi icon in the notification area on your computer and select the network for your conference room (for example: asb-2015). The network name and password will be shown on the display screen in the room. It may take a few seconds for the network to appear in the list.
- Deselect the “Connect automatically” checkbox and click Connect.
- Press the Windows + K keys simultaneously.
- The list of available devices will be displayed on the right-hand side of the screen. Select the screen for your room.
- When you are done sharing, press the Windows + K keys simultaneously and deselect the screen.
Hints and Troubleshooting
- An alternative to using Windows + K:
- Right-click on the Windows Desktop and select Display Settings from the pop-up menu.
- In the right-hand column, scroll down, click Connect to a wireless display.
Disconnecting From the Conference Room’s WiFi
- When you are done working in the conference room, change your WiFi network back to MWireless for the best network performance. This may happen automatically when you leave the room.
Thursday, March 21, 2019