All Google+ pages, including Brand Pages, are being deleted on April 2, 2019. Google+ communities without a U-M G Suite owner are also being deleted. Follow these instructions to download your Google+ content using Google Takeout.
- Log into Google Takeout with your U-M Google account.
- If you are downloading content from a Brand Page, switch to the brand account using your profile circle in the upper-right.
Note: This step can be skipped if you are downloading your own Google+ content.
- Click Deselect all.
- Scroll down and check the Google+ content boxes to download.
- Click Multiple formats to choose HTML or JSON format.
- Click Next Step at the bottom of the page.
- Choose to have the archive downloaded to Google Drive or emailed to you.
- Click Create Archive.
Wednesday, March 13, 2019