Information on the My Settings page appears on your fax cover sheet.
- Click My Settings.
- Review the setting for Your Name, Fax Number, and Email. These are automatically created by the IP Fax Service staff when your account is set up.
- The Your Name field contains your iFax account number. We recommend that you not modify this information.
- The Email field is the location where all inbound and outbound faxes are sent. It can be an individual or group (recommended) email address.
- Enter University of Michigan in the Company field.
- Enter your campus address in the Location field.
- Enter a voice callback number in the Voice Number field.
- Modify your password:
- Enter your current password in the Old Password field.
- Enter a new password in the New Password field.
- Re-enter a new password in the Verify Password field.
- Add a personalized email signature.
- It is not recommended that you change the language. Modifying this value from English will change the iFax headers.
- It is not recommended that you change the Select cover page field from the Generic setting.
- Modify the number of faxes displayed in your Inbox or Archive using the Inbox - show and Archive - show fields.
Wednesday, August 10, 2016