Older generation Apple iOS devices must use the MGuest wireless network. Apple no longer provides WiFi protocol updates for their oldest iOS devices, including:
- iPads (released 2010 - 2013 / Generations 1 - 4)
- iPad Mini (released 2012 - 2015 / Generations 1-3)
- iPad Air (released 2013 - 2014 / Generations 1-2)
- All iPod Touches
- iPhones 5, 5S, 6, & 6 Plus
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Verify Wi-Fi is On.
- Tap MWireless or eduroam. If you are using an older iOS device not compatible with MWireless, tap MGuest (see list of devices at top of page).
- Enter your U-M email address in the Username field.
- Enter your UMICH password in the Password field.
- Tap Join.
- Tap Accept on the Certificate screen.
Note: It may take a few moments to connect.
Thursday, June 23, 2022