Note: Android OS is an open system that vendors are able to modify with very little restriction on consistency; thus, functions are presented differently between models, versions, and even point versions of Android. These instructions will be appropriate for most Android devices, but will not be correct for all.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap WiFi.
- Confirm WiFi is On.
- Tap MWireless or eduroam.
- Verify that EAP method is set to PEAP.
- Set Phase 2 authentication to MSCHAPv2.
- Select Use system certificates in the CA Certificate field.
- Some versions of Android will list (Unspecified)
- Android 7 (and higher) devices may require an entry for Domain: umich.edu
- Enter your U-M email address in the Identity field.
- Enter your UMICH password in the Password field.
- Tap Connect.
Wednesday, March 20, 2019