University IP Contact Centers who use Cisco Finesse have access to import a phonebook for use through the web interface for dialing and lookup by agents.
To request a phonebook:
- Your contact center must be setup to use the tool prior. To setup a Cisco Finesse phonebook contact a Telecommunications Analyst.
To determine location to maintain phonebook entries:
- Determine a location for your team to maintain your phonebook in a spreadsheet (i.e. Google sheets or an Excel Box file)
- Make the URL viewable and downloadable by Unified Communications staff.
- Your team maintains any changes to the phonebook in this spreadsheet.
- Email email@example.com with the following:
- Request change to Cisco Finesse phonebook for [Insert your call center name here]
- Updated phonebook found at: [Include the URL you created in Step 2]
Thursday, June 13, 2019