This step-by-step procedure describes how to create a Request in ServiceLink from an Incident for MiWorkspace offboarding.
https://umichprod.service-now.com > Incident > Create New
Note: During the creation of the Incident, gather the following information:
- Employee name and/or uniqname
- Manager name and/or uniqname
- Offboarding date/time
- Type of departure:
- Leaving University (Voluntary)
- Leaving University (Involuntary)
- Click More options .
- Select Toggle Template Bar.
- Click More options on the template bar.
- Search for and select MiWorkspace: Offboarding.
- Enter or lookup the Caller.
- Enter or lookup the Location.
- Click Save.
- Click Create Catalog Order.
- Enter applicable information in the Short Description field.
- Enter, select, or lookup values for applicable fields in the Variables section:
Note: Expand More information as needed for applicable fields.
- Enter applicable Work notes or Additional comments (Customer visible).
- Click Close Task.
Note: The Request Item (RITM) and associated Tasks are automatically assigned to the applicable Neighborhood IT (NIT) for completion.